- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Electrical Services, near Port Charlotte, FLThe whole staff is professional and always kept us up to date as the services were being taken care of. Shaila is very knowledgeable about our car needs, she was able to answer any questions we had. We would recommend A&E auto to everyone.
AC Repair, near Port Charlotte, FloridaI had no cool air coming from my a/c. After trouble shooting for different ways to fix the issue I now have COLD air!! A&E staff is polite, kind and prices are fair. Highly recommend this business.
Port Charlotte, FLI was very happy with A&E. Everyone was polite and helpful and everything was very tidy and clean. They were also very honest, which is greatly appreciated. I would recommend A&E to anyone who needs car repairs.
Brakes, near Port Charlotte, FloridaMy brakes didn't feel right one night driving home. So I planned to have towed the next day to play it safe. However, while using my deceased husband's car, I was unable to get my car towed because his car overheated! Now I have TWO unusable cars that needed towing! I had both taken to A&E Auto Repair. As a woman, I've had my share of getting taken advantage of at repair shops. Well, those days are over ladies! This is the place to go! Thank you Marco and staff. You are so honest and I like your clean lobby, waiting room and shop. May God continue to bless your business!
it's A&E Auto Repair, from now on. Love these guys. A&E is now our Go-To, for all automotive needs! A+++ service!!! Awesome, Professional- Tremendous help w/ our 1965 Plymouth Valiant's antique brake system! Knowledgeable. we called them out of the blue (daughter referred. They're a Christian outfit) Took us right in. Perfect job COMPLETED! Great people! Marco, Darlene & ENTIRE staff. Super nice, extremely courteous/polite. Excellent attitudes/customer service. Made us feel CONFIDENT in our choice. (which the '65 is our baby! ;)~ Reasonably priced & Great care was taken w/the vehicle and us. (young customers waiting there: R&J spoke highly of... they showed us scrap album on break lounge coffee table FULL of Thank-You cards expressing MUCH Appreciation. Completely satisfied w/ the completed work. We own vintage vehicles, and w spouse's health, WILL be going to them in the future. Know Now, we are in Good hands. A&E repaired this daily-driver/car in 1 day. We were kept up to speed with advanced text messaging about the auto's health inspection info along with detailed photos. (& provided proactive Purchase Advice, due to car's old-age) Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend! Quality work, ASE-Certified technicians, Clean shop/offices, Amenities (complimentary coffee, candy, tv, magazines, comfortable/clean lounge/break room) Don't hesitate to take your vehicle to A&E! Would be HARD to find someone more Excellent than A&E! If looking for a Great experience, it's obviously A&E. (AND IF You are of the Faith: I would support A&E Auto) Feel our old car is in most capable of hands, with Complete peace of mind. Highly recommend! EXCELLENT job! Englewood, FL
Heating and Cooling Services, near Port Charlotte, FLExcellent service, provided pictures of my damaged parts ect, repaired in a fast and timely manner. Forever grateful for the speedy, efficient repair so I was able to make my 10 hr drive home on schedule!